Studio with private terrace, one week, 525 euros (75 euros a night)
Apartment, two rooms, one week, 595 euros for two persons (85 euros a night)
- Extra persons in apartment, 10 euros each/night (maximum of two)
Longer stays, deduct:
- One free night for 10 night stay so you pay 9 nights for a 10 night stay
- Two free nights for a 14 night stay so you pay 12 nights
- Four free nights for a 21 night stay so you pay 17 nights
- Six free nights for a 28 night stay so you pay 22 nights
Shorter stays, add:
- 10 euros/night for a 5 or 6 night stay
- 20 euros/night for a 3 or 4 night stay
- normally 3 nights is our minimum
- we accept shorter than one week stays when they butt up against existing rentals. Please inquire.
There are no extra charges for heat or air conditioning, etc. Fresh linens (sheets, pillow cases and towels) are provided free every week to ten days.
Although we do expect guests to leave the apartments clean for the next renters (that is part of the price) we do not expect renters to clean linens for the next people. We do them at the B&B. Normally guests will find in the apartments all that is needed for cleaning.
Also in the kitchen cupboards is a selection of foods, condiments and other necessities for cooking. If you don't find what you need the Franprix or Auchan is a three minute walk. They have everything. When you depart we encourage you to leave what is still good for the next people and throw out what might go bad.
We take only Visa or Mastercard for reservations and payment. We only consider that you have a valid reservation if we have:
- your Visa or Mastercard 16 digit number,
- the 3 digit CVC code from the back of card and
- the expiry date.
- if you are cautious about transmitting this information over the net I suggest breaking the information into two mails.
We also need to know:
- names of people renting, and which apartment
- home address and mobile telephone
- email address where you can be reached while traveling
- emergency contact
- arrival date and day, for a stay of how many nights
- important: please tell us your approximate arrival/departure times. Although noon is the standard turnover time some people want in earlier or to stay longer. We try to accommodate everyone if we can but knowing those times helps a lot.
- agreed upon rental costs as calculated from above rates (ie are we on the same page :-).
When do we debit your card?
- upon receipt of your credit card details we try to debit a non-refundable 25 per cent.
- 14 nights before arrival we will debit the rest.
Apartment accessing codes and user information in a Google Doc:
Please be sure you have this. I am in process of rewriting this following a complete renovation of both apartments in 2010 and installation of super-fast fiber optic internet in 2016. Following your reservation if I forget to send the Google doc please remind me. Thank you. Bill